Less than a week to Snohomish!

Discuss any hurling events here, such as the World Championships of Punkin' Chunkin' (WCPC). Have an event in your area you want us to know about? Post it here!

Less than a week to Snohomish!

Postby BobP » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:44 pm

I towed the upgraded onager to the other side of the Salish Sea (AKA Puget Sound) yesterday so it's in the vicinity. But I also got an email from husband of the organizer complaining they didn't have any entries in hand. My response:
"You haven't got entries because the entry form was never posted on the web. I'll be there, don't know about anyone else. I got Debbie to e-mail it to me and it's on it's way back."
Grrrr.
As far as I know now, if I take both of my machines, the total entries will be two. Grrrr. Although I expect Fred will be there with Squash-O-Fire.

Burlington hasn't done much better.

Anyone else reading this that's coming? Aaron? RobertTheBruce? Even if it's just to help with my team?
BobP

Re: Less than a week to Snohomish!

Postby TeamPendragon » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:35 am

I (RtB) will be back at both Snohomish (with Ballistikraft) and Burlington (with Drill Sergeant). I had a few last minute team issues which is why I hadn't been able to reply to the organizers until now.
TeamPendragon

Postby KerikM » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:00 am

I'll be there--I think, depending on whether person with car has recovered from surgery. Anyone get in touch with Gourdinator's people??
KerikM

Postby BobP » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:47 pm

Bad news for Snohomish -- Both UFO and Squash-O-Fire have had catastrophic failures in testing and will not make the event. That stinks. I'll take two machines but am lacking in crew (hint, hint).

See, there's a reason why I don't test prior to the events.....
BobP

Return to Hurling Events